Sunday, September 19, 2010

P2-Dating Time (New Collection!)



I'm wearing 3 coats of P2-Dating Time, plus Essie-Good 2 Go. In one word: LOVE. After the Chanel Jade craze I got a little tired of minty greens. And although I own quite a few shades of minty polish, I didn't really feel like wearing them.
But this one is different to me! It's a very soft and pretty pastel mint green with a hint of lime, which is very feminine and sweet. If you found the other shades of mint green "too much", you might like this one!It's totally wearable, and the formula is good. And you get all of this for just 1,55 euro:).
I was surprised to see the shades of the new P2 collection, because they're all pastel colours! That's not the first thing you think of when autumn starts, is it? I only picked up this one, and a very, very pretty salmony pink one named "Blushing Bride", the other ones were not that appealing to me.
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment