Friday, September 10, 2010

Chanel Inimitable Intense Mascara (this works!)


Naked eye:


Today I decided to do my first Eye(lash) Of The Day.
In my previous post I showed you the pretty Chanel Inimitable Intense Mascara sample I got with this month's issue of Dutch Glamour. Actually I'm pretty cheap when it comes to mascara; I used Collection 2000, Rimmel, Essence and the last 3 years I only used Catrice. I never noticed any difference to be honest; if you know how to use it, it'll always give you thicker, longer and darker eyelashes.
Now I did notice difference today when I used this Chanel mascara!This curls and elongates your eyelashes in a way I've never seen before! It feels as if the brush "graps" each individual eyelash, and pulls it up. Wow!I fell in love with this mascara!
I do hope this sample will last a while, because the full size product is sold for 28 euro. I could buy 14 Catrice mascaras for that prize;). And you, do you have a favorite mascara?

No comments:

Post a Comment