Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Keep you hands off my stuff, (not so) Royal-Mail-Bastards!(I'm ANGRY!)


I was waiting for 2 Bourjois Lipstains to arrive from the U.K.,so when the enveloppe arrived today it made my day...for 3 seconds. I didn't feel anything hard inside the enveloppe...and than I knew what was up..for the f*cking third time already, my mail from the U.K. has been opened, and what was supposed to be in there, is stolen. This time, the enveloppe was torn open from the side, and they were so kind to close it with tape after stealing my stuff. Bastards. You are not Royal at all!I get mail from Hongkong, China, USA, Russia, Japan Germany, Spain and so on, and I never had any problems before!

What I really hate now, is that I didn't receive my items, for which I paid. And obviously, the Ebay-seller is not the one to blame. I sent him an e-mail, and I hope he's willing to send me my lipstains again. And he really should send a complaint to Royal Mail, they can't just get away with this over and over again. Believe me, there are dutch message boards full of complaints about them. I'm SOOOO ANGRY, I think I need to go out for a walk to calm down a little...
Thanks for "listening" girls;) x

No comments:

Post a Comment