Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Warning: You might become jealous after seeing these pics!Essence-Choose Me!




Today I went to my favorite dutch drugstore, Kruidvat, and I was very happy to see all essence shades were available again, not even 1 was missing! I had never seen this one before, so I guess it's really NEW, as it says on the bottle. This beauty is called "Choose Me!". Well, ofcourse I chose it, it's perfect. I'm not sure how to describe this colour, but my husband says it's emerald, with tiny golden and blue glitter flecks.

It glides on easily, and for me 2 coats was enough. If you really don't want any visible nail line, you might have to apply 3 coats. Drying time was 15 minutes, without topcoat! So not bad at all. This is a MUST-HAVE, seriously! You need this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment