Friday, August 13, 2010

Chanel Paradoxal Dupe: Models Own+CND Effects




Picture taken outside:

In my previous post about Models Own-Purple Grey I told I was still waiting for my CND Effects. Good news: they are here! All three of them. Now I own Gold Sparkle, Amethyst Sparkle and Violet Shimmer. And Violet Shimmer is the "Effect" I used for this mani.
I've seen Chanel Paradoxal on quite a few blogs now, and although it's not a very special, never-seen-before nailpolish, I do really like it. I just don't like the pricetag. Especially not after reading many complaints about the quality of the polish. Time for a dupe!
I'm wearing 2 coats of Models Own-Purple Grey, one coat of CND Effects-Violet Shimmer and Seche Vite. Just compare some Paradoxal swatches to this version, and you'll discover they are very, very similar. The shimmer in Paradoxal is hidden, but my version is super shimmery. I think it looks amazing! What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment