Saturday, August 21, 2010

China Glaze-Goin' My Way?

Lamp light:

Day light:

This is 2 coats of Goin' My Way, plus Essie-Good To Go.(More about this topcoat in my next post.)

I'm looking forward to autumn/winter, and this polish goes very well with my mood at the moment: China Glaze-Goin' My Way? is a delicious, rich bronze shade. Autumn in a bottle. I simply love it. Brown is not usually my thing, but this is different, it's beautiful. And the formula is just perfect!

The weather starts to change little by little, and mushrooms are popping up here and there. We already found a few "Penny Bun" mushrooms, which turned into a delicious soup yesterday....


I think I'm going to prepare pancakes today, with nuts and honey. And ofcourse with mushrooms and sour cream. Delish.
I wish you all a lovely weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment