Monday, February 7, 2011

Manicure Time´s first anniversary!!!!



Today I started Manicure Time exactly 1 year ago, on the 7th of february! Time flies!

If I was Oprah Winfrey (sometimes I fantasize about being as rich and powerful as Oprah,LOL), I would invite all my 370 dear followers (and the lurkers) for a high tea with lots of cupcakes and macarons....Than we would sit around long tables filled with all the latest nailpolish collections and nail art, and I would invite Lilya Sereditskaya to teach all of us how to turn our nails into true pieces of art...After that I would send all of you home with a HUGE goody bag, stuffed with "my favorite things":). Sigh....* Oprah: if you read this, and you want to organize a dream gathering for this humble blogger, contact me by e-mail please*

To all my followers, visitors and lurkers: Thank you for being interested in my blog, and for your sweet comments! It's nice to know I'm not the only person who reads my blog;). (that would be kinda sad, wouldn't it, LOL!)

On to the next year of polishing and blogging! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment