Friday, February 11, 2011

Combination gold-semi precious stones: LOVE.






(All pics from topshop.com)

I'm a big fan of gold jewellery...I love gold!Even if it's not real gold. As long as it's gold toned it's perfect.
When I was a little girl I started collecting stones. Precious, semi-precious, and ordinairy stones, which I would make less ordinairy by polishing them in a tumbling machine. I also own (and found) a few fossils. I loved to visit the annual gem and mineral fair in my city, even if it was just to look at stones I could never afford to buy. Stones are my thing:)

The combination of gold with semi-precious stones makes my heart beat faster, especially if we're talking about blue stones. Turquoise, Agate...but a nice piece of Coral is also perfect!

Today I was checking the Topshop webshop for inspiration, and I was pleasantly surprised when I arrived at the jewellery department: Gold, Turquoise, Agate,Tiger's Eye! Wow! They have a huge choice of amazing jewellery! Statement rings, cute earrings, delicate necklaces and bracelets, and all very affordable! What I like the most, is that they also have brilliant gold tone jewellery, not just the "antiqued gold". Antiqued can be nice, but I'm more into the shiny stuff:)
Visit Topshop's jewellery department HERE to see for yourself! I already made a "little" wishlist....
Have a splendid weekend everyone!XO

No comments:

Post a Comment