Friday, October 1, 2010

Nail Rock Designer Wraps Gold Lace





After reading my previous post , in which I told you I had some problems with lifting of the nail wraps at the free edge of my nails, Nail Rock contacted me because they were convinced I could get better results with a few little tricks.
So, I followed the instructions again (you can check those in my previous post)but this time I did the following to prevent lifting at the free edge:
I heated the wrap again, and than pulled it over the free edge, until the free edge slightly appeared through the wrap. After that I started filing the excess wrap off.(in a downward motion!) Et voilá, as you can see in the second pic, this time I managed to apply the wrap tightly around the nail!Now this is what I expected when I ordered these the first time!
The design (gold lace)is breathtakingly beautiful...a true eyecatcher.

You do need to take your time to apply these, as it's important to adjust the size of the wraps to your nails; if they are too big on the sides they'll start lifting there, so leave a little space along the cuticle line. It took me almost an hour to apply this set, but I have to admit I was a little distracted by a t.v. show;).
You can get these wraps on Asos.com, and for more info you can check Nail Rock's site.
Have a lovely weekend everyone!XO

No comments:

Post a Comment