Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Barry M- Dusky Mauve (Chanel Paradoxal Dupe!)

Yesterday I saw this post by RijaH, which made me go directly to Alicejohavesentials, as they are the place to be for Barry M. I'm lucky Alice lives close to where I live, so I could pick my order up immediately.
Barry M-Dusky Mauve seemse to be THE Chanel Paradoxal dupe. I decided to compare Barry M to Purple Grey, and this is the result:

Index+Ring finger: Dusky Mauve Middle finger+Pinky: Purple Grey


In this pic I added 1 coat of CND-Violet Shimmer to Purple grey (middle finger+pinky)


Dusky Mauve (right) is obviously darker than Purple Grey+Violet Shimmer:
'

I'm very happy with this new Barry M shade, it's fabulous! I read that Paradoxal has a hidden shimmer, well, so does Dusky Mauve! But, if you don't like shimmer, Purple Grey is still a perfect alternative, the base seems to be almost identical. I'm happy I own both shades:) x0

No comments:

Post a Comment