Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Viva La Nails Pedicure!




I finally had a little moment to play with my Viva La Nails sample pack. First, I applied 2 coats of Essie-Material Girl: A lovely dark, moody vampy polish.
Than, I added these cute little flower stickers; LOVE! I've tried many stickers, but these are the best so far: they don't break!Finally!'I didn't like flower stickers, because the leaves always fell of before I could stick 'em on my nails, but these are strong!Yay!And the stickers are flexible, so they take the shape of your nails, and stay that way.
As a finishing touch I used some of the large,round, fuchsia coloured glitter spangles. They sparkle like crazy, but unfortunately I wasn't able to capture that on camera.
I applied a coat of my (our) beloved Seche Vite to seal the nail-art, and I was ready to go! If you like an easy and quick mani/pedi with some nice nail-art, I think these items are perfect for you! Viva La Nails has a wide variety of inexpensive nail products, so I'm sure there's a design/style for all of us "picky nail-freaks":).

No comments:

Post a Comment