Friday, July 23, 2010

Make-up for a nailpolish addict.



I LOVE nailpolish, in all possible colours, and I also LOVE nail-art and artificial (or just: fake) nails.
And somehow, most nail-blogging ladies out there also nourish a great love for colourful, attention drawing make-up. I've seen the most beautiful make-up creations in some of your blogs; some eye-looks are true pieces of art.
Well, I'm not that fond of make-up. I love to look at a beautifully "painted" face, as long as it's not mine. I can't stand the feeling of foundation on my skin: I've tried many brands and formula's, first they all end up in a drawer, 12 months later they're transferred to the trash can. I just don't like to feel or see anything on my facial skin. Except moisturizer.
I have a nice eyeshadow palette from Sleek (Original), it inlcludes some nice colours, but I only used the light pink one, with golden shimmer. Very safe. I didn't even touch the other ones(blue, green, black, etc.).
Eyeliner: I own 2 pots of l'oreal HIP cream eyeliner. I used those a few times, but somehow I always end up looking like a racoon. Blush: same story as foundation.
The only thing I've been using daily since I was 12 years old is mascara, and lipbalm. But recently I even find mascara too much! OMG! I might become all natural, LOL!(to compensate my totally NOT NATURAL nails)
Anyway, today I was checking STYLE.COM, and there I found the beauty looks from the Calvin Klein A/W 2010 fashion show. They are very appealing to me! I just love the clean look of the model's faces and hair. (Ofcourse I know they're all wearing make-up to achieve this fresh faced look.)Calvin Klein is now officially my beauty inspiration source:).
And, I might not be a make-up lover; I'm still a total beauty junkie. But my collection consists of nailpolish, creams, body lotions, massage bars, oils, perfumes, masks, shampoos, conditioners and lipbalms:). Have a nice weekend everyone!

Photos: Style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment