Friday, December 31, 2010

Evil Shades Perfume: Intrinsic Harmony!


What a nice surprise on the last day of the year: My Evil Shades perfume arrived!
Evil Shades is a cosmetics company owned by fellow blogger Andrea, a.k.a. Black Nail Polish and Lip Gloss. A few weeks ago she introduced her own perfume: Intrinsic Harmony. She describes the perfume as "A hint of soft black leather to entice the wild side, a subtle whisper of strawberry to settle the inner child, rested on a base of sweet water lily and jasmine with gentle wafts of coconut and blood red roses all to sweep you away to your "Intristic Harmony". I think this is a pretty accurate description. I definitely smell the coconot and the sweet, flowery base. It smells delicious, very sexy and feminine. I don't know how she did it, but she created a very luxurious smelling perfume! Seriously, I was a little afraid to order a perfume just by the description, but when it arrived today I was sold! This stuff is GOOD! I can't stop sniffing my wrist! If I didn't know better I'd probably even give it a lick;)
If you don't own a bottle yet, I suggest you visit the Evil Shades Webshop. Intrinsic Harmony is sold for $9.50, you get a 10ml roller for this price.(it's a concentrated fragrance oil, so a little goes a long way)

As you can see in the pics, Andrea included a candy cane (love that!), and a sample of her "Auld Lang Syne" eyeshadow collection. The shade I got is "Lucia", "A bright bold red with bright pink shimmer and a subtle violet shift". She decribes this collection as "Six Limited Edition deep, complex shades to warm up the holidays and ring in the New Year!". Well, what better day to play around with this eyeshadow than today! I'm not the best make-up artist around, but I'm going to give it a try, LOL! If the result is pretty enough to share with all of you, I'll post some pics;)


I wish you all an amazing new year's party, and all the health, luck and love in the world!Big Hugg!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment