Thursday, June 24, 2010

My favorite summer nailpolish: Part 1!!!!!!

I love fresh and juicy colours for summertime: pink, minty green, red, white...Here is the first part of my favorite summer nailpolish pics! Ofcourse there are many more lovely colours out there, but I use the ones I have in my collection. Which are your favorite summer colours?

All from left to right: Essie-Mint Candy Apple, Catrice-Sold Out Forever, Herome WIC-Mykonos.
Essie-Expose Your Toes, Essie-Lily Pond, Essie-Pinking Up The Pieces, Essie-Ballet Slippers.

Essie-Carousel Coral, Essie-Lilacism, Essie-Status Symbol, Essie-Guilty Pleasures.

Opi-The Thrill Of Brazil, OPI Designer Series-Reflection, OPI-Pink-ing Of You, OPI-Second Honeymoon.

NFU-Oh-61, Essie-Marshmallow, Color Club-Vintage Couture, Color Club-Take Me To Your Chateau, Color Club-Oooooo La La.

No comments:

Post a Comment