Sunday, May 23, 2010

Eyeko Coral Polish!!!!


Eyeko Coral Polish is one of those lovely summery coral nailpolishes, which look amazing when you're tanned and glowing from a day at the beach. This might be my favorite nailpolish at the moment, as it's very young and fresh and uncomplicated.

I own quite a few coral polishes, and it surprises me how different they all are. One is more of an orange, the other pink, and this one is red with a hint of pink. Absolutely lovely, and perfect for pedicures!Oh, and the formula is good: if you have short nails, one coat will do. For longer nails you might need 2 coats for a full coverage. I applied one coat, and Seche Vite gave this mani an amazing mirror-glass finish.
Now, I'm going to enjoy a lovely summer day (twenty-something degrees,yaaay!)in the garden. Ciao lovelies.

No comments:

Post a Comment