Monday, April 26, 2010

I received the Sunshine Blog Award:)

I received this award from Sonidlo Thanx girl!



Here are the rules:

1. Post the award on your blog.
2. Link the person who has given you the award.
3. Pass the award to other 12 blogs.
4. Announce everyone on their blog.
5. Make a list with 10 things that you like.

I'm giving the award to the following 2 blogs: (for as far as I know, all other blogs I follow already received this award. If you read this and you didn't, please let me know, and I'll add you to the list)

Katjuska's stuff
Karolina Tryc

10 things I like:

1. My daughter
2. My husband
3. The rest of my family and family in law, including the dog
4. My friends
5. Nailpolish
6. Shoes, bags and clothes
7. Travelling
8. Cooking
9. Reading
10.My blog, and yours :)

No comments:

Post a Comment